AmeriFindsm User Maintenance
- Each user authorized to access AmeriFindsm must establish a unique USER ID. This USER ID may not exceed eight characters in length.
- Passwords will be created during a user's first logon.
- The following Access Levels exist:
- User: These users will not be able to view Reporting Options and will not have admin access.
- Level 1: These users will be able to view Reporting Options but will not have admin access.
- If it is necessary to separate your account's billable activities by department or category, please specify so in the following form's "Department Code" field.